Home | Contact Us

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Creating your own customer fields

Michael Höhne has posted another great article showing just what is possible with client-side scripting in Microsoft CRM.  This particular post discusses how to add a customer field to a form, which is a data type not available as an option in Microsoft CRM (though it is used extensively internally).

If I had the wherewithal to extend what Michael has created I would encapsulate his code in a CSS behavior file and in the OnLoad event set the behavior for the account lookup field to the file created.  This would allow the code to be quickly reused on other forms.  But alas... it is late and I am tired, so I will just imagine myself doing this :-)

There are a lot of great tips and advice on Michael's site, so if you have a moment I suggest you check out:

http://www.stunnware.com

Or if you just want to subscribe to his blog you can get to that here:

http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx

Labels: ,

Copyright © 2007 AdvantageWorks Software Group, LLC. All rights reserved.